function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ramon PereiraRamon Pereira 

Image formula does not properly execute List Related

I created a formula field that displays four images according to some criteria. The image is displayed correctly in the registration page, however when entering the field in a related list, the formula is not performed correctly.

fomula:
IF( AND( LEN(TEXT(Data_de_Pagamento__c)) = 0 , Data_de_Vencimento__c < NOW() ), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015G000000JGW5Y", "Red" , 16,16), 
IF( Data_de_Pagamento__c > Data_de_Vencimento__c ,IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015G000000JGW5i", "Yellow", 16,16) , 
IF(AND( LEN(TEXT(Data_de_Pagamento__c)) > 0 , Data_de_Vencimento__c >= Data_de_Pagamento__c ) , IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015G000000JGW5T", "Green" , 16,16), 
IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015G000000JGW59", "Blue", 16,16) ) ) )
Leslie  KismartoniLeslie Kismartoni
Not sure I follow, could you decribe better what is breaking? Maybe add a screenshot or capture?

This is correct image. In the Registry page: 
Imagem adicionada pelo usuário

This is the image that appears when the same record is displayed in a related list.
Imagem adicionada pelo usuário
Just double checking - that is the view for the same record and it is the same user looking at the data in both cases?
Yes, my user is an administrator.
Strange, I've set up my account with similar stuff, just using the Account object.
Also simplified the formula a bit and it seems to work for me... Will experiment with the Formula a bit after lunch and see if the Text thing is messing things up... 

Sorry - wasn't able to reproduce this...