function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sean ReedSean Reed 

Visualforce Project - Contractor Needed

I have a need for a Visualforce developer to help roll out a Customer Community for one our clients.  

4-5 pages (Case, Knowledge, Library/Documents, Collaboration/Chatter)

In lieu of the template option, we would like to wrap this Community/Portal around existing HTML already created for the public-facing website.  Based on my understanding of VF, I would only need a development to help with the programming of existing assets and plugging in the needed objects.  

Please contact me via this post or Sean Reed, 847-580-2250, sreed@continuumclinical.com
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Sean Reed,

I am interested in same .Please let me know details on my email .
ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

Regards
Ashish
krishnam prabhu 7krishnam prabhu 7
Hi Sean

I'm Krishnam Prabhu, Certified Force.com Dev/Admin/Consultant/Bug bounty player/freelancer for technology firms/startups across the world.

I read your post "Visualforce Project - Contractor Needed" for your company. If you agree to give me this project I'm ready to start the work process and make it success!!!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Krishnam Prabhu. A
Ravinder SinghRavinder Singh
Hi Sean,

If you have not finalized on this yet then let me know I could be of some help. 

Thanks
Satish

Alline SilvaAlline Silva
I'm interested. Please contact me alline.oliveira@gmail.com or 858 6522818.
Thank you.
Eswar Prasad@Sfdc11Eswar Prasad@Sfdc11
hi seen reed, i am interested to do , you may send me job details on my mail eswarsfdc12@gmail.com or 9986989575
sreenadh srisreenadh sri
Hi Seen reed, I have 5 numbers of team with exordanary salesforce development skils,If your interested please send me details to

my mail ID:vsideswar@gmail.com