function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daita SubrahmanyamDaita Subrahmanyam 

Pass Parameters to filter a report dynamically from a picklist

Hi , I would like to create a vf page and in that I would like to one Picklist with all the standard reports available in my application. Then when user choses on of the reports,there must appear another picklist(multi picklist) with all the filters and when the user selects a filter then the corresponding report must apper in the same vf page.

Is this possible in salesforce?
If yes ...please give me guidelines how to acheive ...
If no.....please suggest  me some other way to filter my reports dynamically..

Thank you in advance  
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Daita,

Click the "Reports" tab then the "Create New Custom Report" button. Select a category of "Accounts & Contacts" and a report type of "Contacts & Accounts." Click the "Create" button. The resulting screen will display the available fields and some high level filters with some fields and filters defaulted for ease of use. As far as I’m concerned, the fields that have been predefined as columns for the report are fine.

At the top of the screen you will see a set of filters. From the "show" picklist select "All Accounts" and remove any predefined dates in the "Date Field" section. Then click the "Add" pick button within the filters section and choose "Field Filter" from the displayed drop down list.

You will see a new row of filter conditions that you can use for the report. Select "Account ID" from the first picklist option, Choose "equals" from the second picklist option and leave the third text field empty. Then click the "OK" button located on the left-hand side of the row. If you’ve been following along then your filters should look exactly like the screenshot below:

Please follow the below link for more info

http://www.interactiveties.com/b_dynamic_report_part1.php#.VUs621yTp4c

Best Regards
Naga Kiran