function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HobieHobie 

Chain of Custody Forms

Does anyone have any experience with Salesforce and Chain of Custody forms?  We are looking at creating a process that will eliminate our paper forms and make them totally electronic.  

We currently have DocuSign integrated and could possible have our developers create an app that would utllize this process.  A Chain of Custody form is a living document that travels with data. 
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
HI Hobie,
 We have done chain of custody forms integration with salesforce. We applied configurations with apex to automate an entire process. The entire process was mapped into several steps and stages and based on the stages, documents were captured and responses stored in the corresponding objects for later downloads. Could you let me know your current process and how you want to track documents through out the lifecycle of the form?
Thanks
Buyan
HobieHobie
@Buyan, I would be interested in knowing how you were able to re-use the previously signed document again for further use.  Is there a chance for us to have an offline conversation about this?
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
HI Hobie,
 You can email me at buyan@eigenx.com with your contact information and let me know your availability next week 5/21 or 5/22 between 10:30 to 12 am EST to discuss further on this?
Thanks
Buyan