function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sunil taruvusunil taruvu 

How to check the Lightning component output

Hi All,

I have created a lightning component with the help of some online tutorials, but i dont know how to see the output of that component. Can any one please guide me how to check the output of lightning compoent and also how to debug ligntning components.

Thanks
Himanshu ParasharHimanshu Parashar
Hi Sunil,

You need to add your lighting component as tab so that you can see that in Salesforce1. Add it as Lightning tab and then you can see output inside mobile.

User-added image

Thanks,
Himanshu
Salesforce Certified Developer | Administrator | Service Cloud Consultant
P.S. If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.
RishavRishav
Hii sunil ,
There is two ways to check the output of lightning component. 
 1. create one lightning app and include your component inside that application .
    to include your component inside ur app u need to follow these steps:
     a. copy your componen name 
     b. open your newly created lightning application and do like this 
         <namespace:componentName> </namespace:componentName>
    c. press Ctrl+s
    D. click on "preview" button in top right corner , it will open a viw in browser. 
  This is the easiest and quickest way to test and view your lightning component. 

2. Make a component tab and then include that tab inside salesforce1 navigation tab. and then open the salesforce1 app and test it. 
   This is the longer way so not preferred during development. 

To debug your lightning component you need to rely on your "browser console" 
 follow this link to learn basic of debugging 
 https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lightning_components/lightning_components_debug

Thanks
Rishav kumar
Madhurima Dutta 5Madhurima Dutta 5
You can add <aura:component implements ="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes"> to your component and check its output on the Home Page as well as any record page as per requirement by clicking on  Edit Page on that page.