function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Muralidhar SingriMuralidhar Singri 

Recruitment app excercise: Import file issues.

Hi, During setting roles, I am required to choose Cynthia as CEO. I have previously imported the 3 files successfully per the message from SF. But when I go to unassigned users list per the instructions, Cynthia Capobianco is not showing up !!!!. Tried to re import and everything was completed per the message again. Still no luck .... name not showing up.

Any idea what may have gone wrong.
Best Answer chosen by Muralidhar Singri
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Candidate is supposed to another object in Salesforce which is different from the Users(from user object) whom you will be assigning Roles.

Cynthia Capobianco seems to be a  candidate and not a user - can you pleas eshare the doc from where you are trying to follow these steps.

All Answers

You are saying the user you created is not showing up - right?
Is this user created and active in the system? please check and confirm.
Muralidhar SingriMuralidhar Singri
Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your reply.

Only users that are showing up are the ones I have created myself. But Recruitment app instructs us to download Candidates, Positions and Job postings. I can see Job postings and positions that were imported. But candidates, none from the import are showing up. On page 171 in the app on steps 10 & 11, they instruct us to select all unassigned users and from that select her name. 

But none of the names imported are showing up. 
Candidate is supposed to another object in Salesforce which is different from the Users(from user object) whom you will be assigning Roles.

Cynthia Capobianco seems to be a  candidate and not a user - can you pleas eshare the doc from where you are trying to follow these steps.
This was selected as the best answer