function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chintan Jadwani 3Chintan Jadwani 3 

Move dependent classes/objects/pages to a new org using Eclipse Force.com

I am working on moving everything from 1 org to another org.
I am using eclipse kepler. First, I deployed org to Eclipse including meta-data.xml files of all classes. Then, I right click on project > Force.com > Deploy to server - and provided my new org credentials (where I want to move my 1st org).
I selected only my Transaction Object and validated it. An error is shown "transactiondetailpage does not exist or is not a valid override for action View". I selected Object and that Page, I received its controller is does not exist; and likewise, I got a deadlock situation where 5th file was dependent on Transaction object.
Can someone help me here please?

Regards,
Chintan
Best Answer chosen by Chintan Jadwani 3
surasura
go to your object 
scroll down to section Buttons, Links, and Actions
click on edit  against links you  have overriden with visualforce pages
and Select  No Override (use default) and Save.

it is better if you take screen shots of your objects above mentioned section (Buttons, Links, and Actions)  befoe you edit it becuase you have to set them again after your intial deployment

All Answers

surasura
fist remove all your page overrides from the object and deploy the objects , then deploy your classes and pages ,after that modfiy your objects with page overrides and deploy them .
Chintan Jadwani 3Chintan Jadwani 3
Thank You Sura.
Could you tell me how to remove that page override from object?
Regards,
Chintan
surasura
go to your object 
scroll down to section Buttons, Links, and Actions
click on edit  against links you  have overriden with visualforce pages
and Select  No Override (use default) and Save.

it is better if you take screen shots of your objects above mentioned section (Buttons, Links, and Actions)  befoe you edit it becuase you have to set them again after your intial deployment

This was selected as the best answer