function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nigel MeyerNigel Meyer 

Calender shows the wrong date

Hi All,
I've only just started using salesforce and then only in a limited capacity, so excuse my ingorance if any question seems obvious or is covered in another forum.
My calendar is showing last years date as today. for example it shows today tuesday the 12th of may as monday the 12th of may. support seems to suggest it is a visualforce problem and to contact whoever set up the page which i have but we are completly stumped as to what caused this problem. The other PC's on the system where, as far as we are aware, set the same way and are all showing the correct day. any help ideas would be appreciated.

User-added image

surasura
Hi Nigel ,

do you mean Calender display wrong date only for you and it shows correclty for other users?. I also think there is some logic error on page or result of a incorrecly set parameter or configuration.if it is possible contanct the person who developed the page
Nigel MeyerNigel Meyer
Hi Sura,

thank you for your reply.
yes it only shows the wrong date on my login all other users have the correct date. i'm not exactly too sure who would have set up the permeter.

UmmiUmmi
Hi Nigel Please tell me how to create cusom Calender in salesforce.