function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shelley GriffinShelley Griffin 

How to use style sheets in VF pages in Service Cloud

Can anyone tell me how to apply external style sheets to visual force pages in Service Cloud to change font, font size and margins when rendering to PDF?
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Shelly,

While rendering as PDF most of the cases the extenal style sheet will not work properly . So better you need to use inline style for rendering as PDF .
Thanks
Manoj
Alok Khandelwal - DamcoAlok Khandelwal - Damco
Shelley,

Rendering to PDF is just an attribute and should render the content as displayed in a Visual Force. In order to overwrite the standard salesforce styles and use the external CSS set the standardStylesheets attribute on Page as false and set the custom styles to the controles using the styleClass attribute. I hope this was helpful.

Regards,
Alok
Hi Manoj, since I can't get the external stylesheets to work can you show me what the internal style script would look like if I wanted to change the font to Arial and size 11px?
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Shelley,

try with belwo css it will work .
style="font-size:13px;font-family: Arial"

Thanks 
Manoj
I’m pretty new to Salesforce so can you tell me where to insert this on my vf page? When I try to add it to I get an error. Shelley Griffin | EXPRESS | Project Leader 1 Express Dr | Columbus, OH 43230 | 614.474.4063 EXPRESSEXPERIENCE | #EXPREDSHOE 👠 [cid:image001.png@01D08D8A.792B52B0]
ManojjenaManojjena
Hi Shelley,

In which comonent you want to add it will reflect on that component value .

<apex:outputText value="{!inputValue}" id="theTextoutput"  style="font-size:13px;font-family: Arial" />

Thanks 
Manoj
Thank you. That worked for changing the font size but it still didn’t change the font to Arial. Any suggestions? Shelley Griffin | EXPRESS | Project Leader 1 Express Dr | Columbus, OH 43230 | 614.474.4063 EXPRESSEXPERIENCE | #EXPREDSHOE 👠 [cid:image001.png@01D08D90.576AF9E0]