function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cynthia Capobianco 70Cynthia Capobianco 70 

security settings and sharing

Recruiting app

Hi,
I am creating recruiting app using a following book
http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/fundamentals/salesforce_creating_on_demand_apps.pdf
in its security and sharing data section i would like all the users profile to be salesforce employee. however, while i am trying to do it says License Limit Exceeded. Is it because i have a limited user permission in developer edition. 

I'm not able to implement this because of inconvience in providing premission sets to profiles in users. 
Transfer Requires ReadThe new owner must have "Read" permissions on this type of record. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Please help 

please suggest

Thanks,

Arun
Keyur  ModiKeyur Modi
Hi,

That is happening due to the limit of the particular license , you can use other user licence , like while creating the new user it will ask you for the user licence use "salesforce" licence (belove this licence you can creat 2 user ) or use "salesfroce platform"(belove this licence you can creat 5 user) licence.. if you use this then you can able to creat new user .. and if you already touch the limit then freez the user who have the licence like "salesforce " or "salesforce platform " and then creat new user.

Thanks,
Keyur Modi