function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajlaxmi KarRajlaxmi Kar 

not able manage community login settings

I have created a community but not able to manage the login settings. It is because my profile is System Administrator and I added Community login user profile to the community member list. I didn’t know that I will not be able to edit with my profile. Is there any way I can add System Administrator profile to the member list again? I am trying to create another user with community login user profile who can edit the community but that profile is not available when I am creating the user. How can I fix the problem without creating another community?
Sumitkumar_ShingaviSumitkumar_Shingavi
I don't understand your exact problem but if you want to enable System Administrator profile for community then you can do it from Manage Community.

Rajlaxmi KarRajlaxmi Kar
In the community login setting I added only community login user profile in the member list and took out System Administrator from the list. After that I am locked. There is no option for me to manage. When I click on the login settings link it takes me to the login page instead of settings page.
Sumitkumar_ShingaviSumitkumar_Shingavi
Open a ticket with salesforce .
Rajlaxmi KarRajlaxmi Kar
Not able to open a ticket. Is it becasue I am using developer version? I try to log in and open a case but it doesn't do anything. I click on open a case and then it asks for log in and then after I log it again bring back the help page.