function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yogesh KulkarniYogesh Kulkarni 

Roll up summary filter problems/errors??

Formula field in the roll up summary filter. I am trying to rollup the current quarter opportunity amount rollup at account level and created formula to check if the opportunity is falling in current quarter. Now I am not able to see the field in the filter criteria on the roll up summary. Interestingly there is one more field formula (number) which is appearing on filter, seeing that I created a number filter with 1 or 0 value to identify the current auarter opportunity filter, but my new field is also not appearing in the filter. 

Roll up summary problem

Thanks,
Yogesh
Best Answer chosen by Yogesh Kulkarni
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yogesh,

If you are referencing the Date, user, user-role then that formula field then it will not be available for filter in rollup summary formula field.

Here is the error message:

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Unable to make this formula automatically derived because it is used in the following roll-up summary field(s): Account.rolup. To continue, remove any references to derived values such as the current date, current user, or user-role. (Related field: Formula)

Thanks,
Pratik

All Answers

Hanimi ReddyHanimi Reddy
Its looks like Field Level security Issue. Check it once.
PratikPratik (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Yogesh,

If you are referencing the Date, user, user-role then that formula field then it will not be available for filter in rollup summary formula field.

Here is the error message:

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Unable to make this formula automatically derived because it is used in the following roll-up summary field(s): Account.rolup. To continue, remove any references to derived values such as the current date, current user, or user-role. (Related field: Formula)

Thanks,
Pratik
This was selected as the best answer
Grant Pestka 4Grant Pestka 4
I am having the same problem.  How would I resolve a field level security issue?