function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kangyi ZhangKangyi Zhang 

STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED

when I want to create a new case chrough api, I keep receiving errors of STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED. I checked the ystem overview, and find that under "Schema", "DATA STORAGE" exceeds the limit. But I have no idea what this is, and I don't know what I should delete to clear this part. Is there anyone who can help me? Thanks

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka
To fix this error you can do one of the following:
Increase your data storage by contacting Salesforce
Delete the unneeded data - Clear out some of your files and you should be good to go. Probably it can be test data.
SForceBeWithYouSForceBeWithYou

You can find your current Data Storage (database records) and File Storage (attachments, etc.) current usage and limits by navigating to Setup > Administer > Data Management > Storage Usage.  The URL to it should be:
https://mtsfbwu-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/setup/org/orgstorageusage.jsp?id=00D[yourOrgIdHere]&setupid=CompanyResourceDisk&retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DDataManagement

Records are all averaged at 2K, so don't think that removing fields from objects will save you space.  Make sure to clear your Recycle Bin as well after deleting any records.  You can't hard delete records through Apex like you can with the Bulk API, but you CAN programmatically empty records from the recycle bin with the Database.emptyRecycleBin method (which can take a List<ID>, SObject, or List<SObject>)

Kumar Saurav 10Kumar Saurav 10
The problem here is that you have exceeded your file storage by using 1.1GB out of a limit of 1.0Gb. If either DATA or FILES limit is exceeded you will get this error message and be unable to insert records - we see this a lot when testing CRM content in developer sandboxes. You can increase your salesforce storage limit. To overcome this limit I would like to recommend you a for "Cloud Drop".
For details visit-http://www.clouddrop.io