function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SoleesSolees 

__MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val CollabGroupDuplicateNameException_desc not found in section Exception

Hello friends,

i'm trying to upload a single file to chatter in a sandbox and I get the following error:
__MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val CollabGroupDuplicateNameException_desc not found in section Exception

does anyone knows what I have to enable/disable to make the upload work again?
Best Answer chosen by Solees
SoleesSolees
The solution was:

Refresh the sandbox, since this was an old sandbox that got cut in the middle of an upgrade.

All Answers

jody_blyjody_bly
Which API are you using? 
SoleesSolees
I was using SOAPAPI then i tried the same inside salesforce using just chatter, and can't figure it out if it's a bug or what.  Simple use of chatter uploading a file got the that error.
jody_blyjody_bly
I'd definitely log that error message as a bug. Here's a known issue for a similarly bad error message: 
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T1ptAAC

Contact Support: 
https://help.salesforce.com/htssologinpage

Meanwhile, I'd do some one or all tests in the UI. Does it happen only when you upload to a Group File List or does it also happen on the Files Tab? Is it only that file, or does it happen with all files? And so on. 
SoleesSolees
All files, chatter UI.

CollabGroup error
SoleesSolees
All files, files UI.

Files UI
jody_blyjody_bly
I would contact Support. That troubleshooting information should give them a great place to start. 
Digvijay Singh ShaktawatDigvijay Singh Shaktawat
Facing the same error while sharing file from Google drive.
Also, Can we access Files Connect from Mobile devices which is for Google drive. Unable to see External data source from Mobile.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!
User-added image
jody_blyjody_bly
You'll need to contact Support. 
SoleesSolees
The solution was:

Refresh the sandbox, since this was an old sandbox that got cut in the middle of an upgrade.
This was selected as the best answer
Kevin BinderKevin Binder
Hi Solees, can you explain the solution a bit more, I'm facing a similar situation: similar message for a different error. Was the problem that your sandbox wasn't fully upgraded in a release and thus it wasn't able to comply with that functionality?