function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jamie ThompsonJamie Thompson 

How to get list notifications via the Chatter API

Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to get list notifications via the Chatter API?  
I want to show users notifications in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jamie,

You can use Chatter REST API to display Salesforce data, especially in mobile applications. Chatter REST API responses are localized and structured for presentation. You can filter responses so they contain only what the app needs. In addition to Chatter feeds, users, groups, and followers, Chatter REST API provides programmatic access to files, recommendations, topics, notifications, Data.compurchasing, and more. Chatter REST API is similar to APIs offered by other companies with feeds, such as Facebook and Twitter, but it also exposes Salesforce features beyond Chatter.

Please follow the below link for more information

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.chatterapi.meta/chatterapi/intro_what_is_chatter_connect.htm

Best Regards
Naga Kiran
Jamie ThompsonJamie Thompson
Thanks Naga. I know that link. But that is not actually what I need. 
KrisMoyseKrisMoyse
We want to do the same thing Jamie, did you make any progress with this?  Surely there is a way, API first right ;)

The fact that it is in Salesforce1 which has a browser version too means it is being stored in data somewhere and not just locally.