function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dipesh SapkalDipesh Sapkal 

How Any salesforce user can upload files on to their account by only submitting User Name and Password in ASP.NET ?

How to accomplished any salesforce user can upload files on to their account by only submitting User Name and Password in ASP.NET ,
so far I've learnt that it's not possible without security token but I want to generate code for any user from any country with the elimination of security token. A detail explaination with some coding examples will save my day

Any related help much appreciated
Thanks

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
You will need to do the Username/Password or WebServer OAuth Flow to get that token - you need the token to push anything through as that user.
Dipesh SapkalDipesh Sapkal

Thank @Andy Boettcher for your kind response but I think you might have understood the wrongly what I am looking for is that I want to upload files only by using user name and their password without " Security Token " .

Based on my experience with salesforce so far in oath flow user can get access token by passing user name and password+security token

I hope my question is clear now

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
You cannot upload with just the username and password.  You need to use the username and password to get the token first, then you can upload your attachment.