function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PW9PW9 

Trying to enable 'Questions' action to show relevant Knowledge articles when users ask a question?

I know these are the steps:

From Setup, click Customize | Knowledge | Settings.
Select Suggest helpful articles while creating questions in Chatter under Chatter Questions: Knowledge Deflection.

However, there is no section under settings titled: 'Chatter Questions: Knowledge Deflection.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
I suppose you first need to enable Knowledge Deflection with Chatter Questions (Beta):
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=collab_chatter_questions_knowledge_deflection.htm&language=th
PW9PW9
I did? How did you think I even got under the knowledge section? Preston Wade | IT Developer Preston.wade@ncino.com | www.ncino.com Mobile: 919.608.2889 [nCino_Email_Signature_Logo_2015] This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author personally.
Could you pleas ehelp me with your ORG ID, I would like to cross check id this pilot feature is available on your ORG.Accordingly to your previous comment, I understand you have already got this activated by reaching out to Support.
PW9PW9
My Org id is: 00D30000001H6gb However, our system admin who has full access to the system cannot see this option either. Preston Wade | IT Developer Preston.wade@ncino.com | www.ncino.com Mobile: 919.608.2889 [nCino_Email_Signature_Logo_2015] This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author personally.
Checked your ORG and do not see the permission "Knowledge Deflection with Chatter Questions (Beta)" turned ON. please have your ADminreach out to your AE so that he can get your ORG enrolled for the pilot.

Once you get that activated, you should be able to see that option under knowledge settings.