function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AndrewNereAndrewNere 

Constant Contact Error Message in Visual Force

I use Constant Contact for email marketing. I have integrated constant contact to display in a contact view in the field, "Campaign History." It has been working for over a year. All of a sudden it is no longer displaying properly. I have attached an image of what visual force is now displaying the field. 

User-added image

Error code from scrolling:
only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not E (position: START_DOCUMENT seen E... @1:1)
Error is in expression '{!FetchNextSummary}' in page ctct21:contactcampaignhistory: (CTCT21)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (CTCT21)

If you have an idea of what may be causing an error, that would be extremely helpful. 
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
If I were to make an educated guess, the XML coming to your VF page from Constant Contact has some junk in it.  If this is your VF page, interrogate the XML coming back from Constant Contact - if this isn't your code, contact their support.
Tara McLaughlinTara McLaughlin
This same exact problem just happend to us.
Anyone know any solutions??
I am not sure how to
interrogate the XML coming back from Constant Contact?
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
If your Contact Contact integration is CUSTOM (done by you or your company), you want to talk to your consultants or developers to figure this out.  If you are using the AppExchange Constant Contact app, you want to contact their support to fix whatever happened.  =)
Andy,
Thank you!
I am using the App from the App exchange. I will contact them.
Christina RosenbergerChristina Rosenberger
Hi Tara, this just happened to us as well. Also using the App from AppExchange. Have you found anything out from the app developers?
Thank you for sharing your findings!
Jennifer CohenJennifer Cohen
I am having this problem as well, has there been a clear fix?  It appears to be only on ONE of my contacts.  Please update me, thanks.
Jesse HendersonJesse Henderson
update for anyone still experiencing this issue. Constant Contact confirmed that this was a known issue that was previously resolved that somehow has popped back up. As of last week, the developers at CC are working on fixing it. 
Christina RosenbergerChristina Rosenberger
Great News, Jesse! Thanks for the update!