function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sumantra Chowdhury 17Sumantra Chowdhury 17 

Trailhead unable to detect challenge completion on Dev org

Hi !
      I have been working on Salesforce Basic admin challenges which requires me to create  custom object with certain fields.I have created the rcustom object with the required fields and have duly deployed it!However when i cam clicking the challenge check button on the trailhead page,it is unable to detect it! I am wondering what have i done wrong or if anyone else came across this problem. Feedback would be highly appreciated
Best Answer chosen by Sumantra Chowdhury 17
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot

Couple of things I would check:
1) Make sure that you're using a fresh new DE Org that is not namespaced.
2) Make sure that there aren't any typos in the name of objects and fields that you've created. They have to match exactly with what's in the challenge desciption.
3) Make sure that the System Administrator profile has full access to all the custom objects and fields. I would especially look at the FLS for the fields to make sure that they're visible to the Sys Admin profile.

Hope this helps!

Sandeep 

All Answers

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
What is the exact error Trailhead is giving you on the verification check?
"The custom object could not be found"- That is the error i am looking at
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
As long as your custom object matches the instructions - are you sure you have the right DE linked to Trailhead?
Andy,
        Yes ! That was the first thing i verified after receiving the error.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot

Couple of things I would check:
1) Make sure that you're using a fresh new DE Org that is not namespaced.
2) Make sure that there aren't any typos in the name of objects and fields that you've created. They have to match exactly with what's in the challenge desciption.
3) Make sure that the System Administrator profile has full access to all the custom objects and fields. I would especially look at the FLS for the fields to make sure that they're visible to the Sys Admin profile.

Hope this helps!

Sandeep 

This was selected as the best answer
Sandeep, Turns out i made a typo with the object name and that was what triggering the error.My sincere thanks to you for your assistance regards, Sumantra