function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Admin RaviKumarLNVAdmin RaviKumarLNV 

I have login as System Admin and switch to Standard User form Manager User. When I try to logout from the Standard User instead of landing Sys admin setup page, I am logout from the salesforce.com

Hi All,

I have logged in as System Admin and switch to Standard User form Manager User. When I try to logout from the Standard User interface, instead of landing to  System admin setup page, I am logout from the salesforce.com.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ravi,

I understand that you have logged in as "standard user" through your system administrator profile.Once you click on "logout", you will come out of salesforce.As far as I am concerned, its the general functionality of salesforce.

Best Regards
Naga Kiran
Admin RaviKumarLNVAdmin RaviKumarLNV
Hi Kiran,

I have loggined as system admin and navigate to Standard User from "Manage Users" login hyperlink.
When I try to logout...  coming out of Salesforce.com site..

BR,
Naga
prasanth puvvada 4prasanth puvvada 4
Ravi,  in salesforce once u ever click on logout button u will completely cameout from salesforce what ever the user u r using or what ever u r browsing by "grant allow access" process.    u have to again login with u r desired name and password. 
bhanu pbhanu p
Hi
Check in the Session Settings for your SFDC org to see if "Force relogin after Login-As-User" is selected