function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Claire RookClaire Rook 

Trailhead - missing custom components

I'm on the last step of the Lightning App Builder trail on the intermediate Admin Trail.  I've download the custom components from the app exchange and confirmed that they are listed in my dev org.  However, when I go to my Lightning app I built, there are no custom components available.  What am I missing?  Thank you for your help.
Best Answer chosen by Claire Rook
Jason Curtis NBSFDGJason Curtis NBSFDG
Claire and Neal, there is a setting that needs to be turned on, in Setup, search for "Lightning", you'll see a setting under Develop called "Lightning Component", click that and you'll see:
User-added image

Check the "Enable Lightning Components in Salesforce1 (BETA)", that should do the trick (at least that is what did it for me when I tested).

All Answers

Claire, when you go to edit or create an app, you don't see them on the left hand side, like this: 
User-added image
Claire RookClaire Rook
Hi Jason,
That's right, I don't see anything under custom or custom managed.
Thank you
Neil JamisonNeil Jamison
I'm experiencing the same issue. I've installed 3 different lightning components and I don't see anything in my Custom or Custom - Managed lists.Missing ComponentsInstalledComponents
Claire RookClaire Rook
I've cross posted to the answers community
Claire and Neal, there is a setting that needs to be turned on, in Setup, search for "Lightning", you'll see a setting under Develop called "Lightning Component", click that and you'll see:
User-added image

Check the "Enable Lightning Components in Salesforce1 (BETA)", that should do the trick (at least that is what did it for me when I tested).
This was selected as the best answer
Neil JamisonNeil Jamison
That worked for me! Thank you Jason!
Claire RookClaire Rook
Thank you Jason!  That was it!