function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
James ValentJames Valent 

Providing User Access to Custom Action in Site.com

I have a custom Case Action to create a new case; I'm doing this to specifically preselect a value for Status. The name of this action is New_Case_Community_User. When adding this action as a property under Case Creation for Signed-In users, my Community users receive the following error message when trying to create a case in Community Cloud:
  • Either this action doesn't exist or you don't have access to it: New_Case_Community_User

The record type associated with this action is assigned to the user profile receiving this error. Any ideas on what is missing in this Site.com / Community Cloud configuration? 

Salesforce Support was unable to resolve the issue during a long screenshare, and recommended the Developer forum.
ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Could you please let me know if you are still facing this issue or if you found a solution?
Alan AshbaughAlan Ashbaugh
I also have this issue.
User-added image
Admir HadziabulicAdmir Hadziabulic
I had the same issue. I created a new global action called NewCase2 and assigned that as the default create case function for community members. For more info, check this: ​https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000212359&language=en_US