function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robin SomervilleRobin Somerville 

Communities Visualforce Page Not Displaying

We have an active community with a visualforce page with the following code:

<apex:page >
<flow:interview name="New_User_Flow"/>
</apex:page>

When you navigate to this page within the community: https://XXX.force.com/New_User_Flow it shows error:

https://XXX.force.com is down for maintenance Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch.

This visualforce page has been added under "Public Access Settings" for the community profile (Community > Admin > Pages > Go to Force.com).

How can we make this page accessible? It should display a flow as per visualforce page.
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Robin,

In order for a Community user to see a Visualforce page, two things have to happen. First, the page has to be exposed to the Community, this is done from: Communities > Manage Communities > Force.com > Public Access Settings > Enable Visualforce Page Access

Second, the page has to be exposed to the profile of the community user, this is done from: Setup > Manage Users > Profile > Click on Profile Name > Visualforce Page Access

Best Regards
Naga Kiran
Robin SomervilleRobin Somerville
Hi Naga, both of those things have been done. Note - the page is being loaded when a user clicks "Not a member" on the community login page. It should be a public page and therefore I think only the "Public access settings" are relevant. Either way, the customer community user profile has the page added.
Manoj ThangavelManoj Thangavel
Hi,

I have vf page and embeded that into to community. The community is accesilbe by the public without authentication.

I am not able to see the VF page in my community as a public user.

I have enabled all the profiles to the VF page, still not visible, any luck ?

Thanks,
Manoj T
Jimmy ThakkarJimmy Thakkar

Hi Manoj,

I'm facing the same issue. Did you got the solution for this?

I've one community in which I've kept one vf page and client is expecting that vf page should be shown to anonymous visiters (without logging in) too.

Any luck?

Thanks

Abhishek Kumar SharmaAbhishek Kumar Sharma
Hi Jimmy, Yes can achieve this but you need to allow the page for guest site user and to show visual force page in the community you need to be made this enables for the lightning environment. You can do this via the following step :
Image 1