function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArabindaArabinda 

Rich Text not coming properly in Community visual force page

I am using Rich text field to store long description. The view I am getting in org is totally different from what I am getting in community VF page.

I am using code line to show Rich text description.

Org Rich text view:
  • Brand Finance's services support a variety of business needs:
  • Technical valuations for accounting, tax and legal purposes Valuations in support of commercial transactions (acquisitions, divestments, licensing and joint ventures) involving different forms of intellectual property Valuations as part of a wider mandate to deliver value-based marketing strategy and tracking, thereby bridging the gap between marketing and finance.

Visual Force View:

Brand Finance's services support a variety of business needs:
Technical valuations for accounting, tax and legal purposes Valuations in support of commercial transactions (acquisitions, divestments, licensing and joint ventures) involving different forms of intellectual property Valuations as part of a wider mandate to deliver value-based marketing strategy and tracking, thereby bridging the gap between marketing and finance.

Please suggest what I have to do to get the same Rich text view in Visual force page.
KaranrajKaranraj
Arabinda - If you are using apex:outputfield then automatically text will be disaplyed in the correct formate. If you are using apex:outputText tag then set the escape attribute as false.
<apex:outputText value="{!Account.Image__c}" escape="false"></apex:outputText>