function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debendra Ray 8Debendra Ray 8 

Error of Insufficient Privileges in invoking a VF Page - UrgentDear All,

Dear All,

While invoking a VF Page through a standard button, users are getting the following error :
Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

However, I can invoke this VF Page as an administrator.

Please could you help me fix this problem.

An early  response on this will help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra
Best Answer chosen by Debendra Ray 8
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Debendra Ray 8,

Can you please let me know button is not working for which user profile ?

NOTE:- If you will mark your own comment as best Answer, In that Every one will think your Query is resolved. And Please mark the Best Solution to only that comment Which helped you. So that in Future any one has same issue that post can help.

All Answers

SethuSethu
HI Debendra,

Open the profile that do not have access.

Then, click Edit on Enable Visual force Page Access from related list and move the appropriate VF Page From Available to Enabled side.

If you have Apex class, then do the above steps on Enable Apex Class.

Hope It will resolve the issue.
Hi Debendra,

Please check the profile of that user from which your are login and add the VF page in that profile.

Click on Setup -> Profile-> Select the User Profile-> then click on "Enabled Visualforce Page Access" related list click on edit and seletc VF page in "Enabled Visualforce Pages" section and click on save.

Then retry

User-added image

I hope that will help you. Please mark this as solution if this will help you so that if some one has same issue this post can help.

Thanks,
Amit Chaudhary
Dear Amit,
I'm not able to trace this path leading to Enabled Visualforce Page Acces - Please could you provide more help asap.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra
Dear Amit & Sethu,

Thanks - your responses have helped.

Regards,

Debendra
Dear Amit,
The detail page button on the VF Page is not getting invoked for users , albeit it is working for administrator - Please let me know what additional permissions I need to provide to the users.

Thanks.

Regards,

Debendra

Hi Debendra Ray 8,

Can you please let me know button is not working for which user profile ?

NOTE:- If you will mark your own comment as best Answer, In that Every one will think your Query is resolved. And Please mark the Best Solution to only that comment Which helped you. So that in Future any one has same issue that post can help.

This was selected as the best answer
Please follow below Step to fix your issue:-

Step 1:- Click on Setup and select profile
User-added image

Step 2:- Select profile on which you want to access
User-added image
STEP 3:- Then click on "Enabled Visualforce Page Access" related list under profile and click on edit button

STEP 4:- Then move your VF page from Avaialble Vf to Enabled Vf page like below screen.
User-added image

STEP 4: - Then Click one Save button

Please mark this comment as best Answer if this will help you. So that if some one has same issue this post can help.
Thanks
Amit Chaudhary