function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carene eCarene e 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: TGHDVSER. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

Hi,

Problem with "Creating Global Quick Actions" Module

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: TGHDVSER. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist

I've tried this several times now, over two days.  Deleted and recreated, but still get the same error.

Would really like to complete this module.  Any help appreciated.  thanks, 
Prince_sfdcPrince_sfdc
Could you please give more details/image for it?
Angela Adams NiMAngela Adams NiM
I am getting the same error when trying to check the challenge for an object specific Chatter action on Account.
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Carene and Angela - can you please confirm that you're using a fresh new Developer Edition Org that does not have a namespace to attempt this challenge? Thanks
Sandeep
Angela Adams NiMAngela Adams NiM
I was using a fresh Developer Org and namespace. I think the issue was I had selected Global Action vs. Object Specific Action. When I caught that error, it worked!
Carene eCarene e
​Hi, Thanks all for the replies! I had no clue what a "Namespace" was, where I could find this strange thing, or how I would have gotten one in my dev org. It turns out that at DF14 last year, it was part of doing the Lightning Connect in Moscone West. I suspect other button click admins who are novices to dev, but were trying to open their horizons by hanging out and trying things in the dev zone last year at DF, may be running into the same thing. To get around this, created another (sigh) dev org, completed the two modules and got back into my original dev org to finish up the beginner Admin trail. Thanks again for all the support and help!!
Vivek Ponugoti 20Vivek Ponugoti 20
Hi, I am facing the same Issue my Dev Org contains a namespace, by above conversation I understood that by remove namespace we can resolve this issue.
Can anyone tell me how to disable this namespace? There few custom fields and custom objects created with this namespace like (frst__Orders__c, frst__customerID__c).

Amandeep Singh 58Amandeep Singh 58
I faced same Issue. Kindly try this challenge using a new Playground or existing Playground without registered Namespace.
amzyamzy
Hi All,
Here is a solution which worked for me for the same problem i had with the "namespace" set for the org. Just change the Playground and launch it. and start doing doing the challenge and verify the steps. In the new playground "Namespace" will not be set and there by you can clear the challenge. It worked for me where all i got a error telling that "Resource Not Found"

Just try and let me know :)

Tejashwini B 1Tejashwini B 1
I created a new playground without having a namespace to it. That resolved my issue. :)