function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SIB AdminSIB Admin 

Visualforce analytics suddenly throwing Error Code {0}

I created a visualforce page that is currently being used as a custom home page for certain users(Sales Reps) to get around the 3 component limit on the home page dashboard. The page has 9 different reports using the analytics:reportChart component. This strategy worked for a couple months until a month or 2 ago when one of the reports just stopped loading and started throwing this error. 

"You can’t view the report chart because of an error. If the problem continues, contact salesforce.com Customer Support with as much information as you have, including the error code {0}, so that we can try to reproduce and fix the problem."

Below is the Visualforce code that I used. The report that is causeing all the issue is the first entry on the second set"00OC0000005glVf". I checked and that link is valid and brings up the report. 

As added info, this is not a joined or matrix report.
<apex:page >

<apex:sectionHeader title="Sales Dashboard 2.0"/>
	<apex:outputPanel id="charts" title="Charts" layout="block" style="width:75%;">

<style type="text/css">
	    #chartTable {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
	    #chartTable td {text-align: center; font-weight: bold;}
	</style>
		<div id="chartTable">
			<table>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY9D" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY2R" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jYBi" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005glVf" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006LQ9J" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY8e" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jYBE" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006M7JG" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006M7JH" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
			</table>
		</div>
	</apex:outputPanel>

</apex:page>

ShashankShashank (Salesforce Developers) 
Could you please let me know if you are still facing this issue or if you found a solution?
Krzysztof NowackiKrzysztof Nowacki
I've got the same. Any ideas whats wrong?