function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julien LECLERCQJulien LECLERCQ 

Retrieve and share Trailhead Badges in your salesforce org ?

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to make your trailhead badges visible within your production Salesforce org ?

Today, I can see a badge in the "developer.salesforce.com" org  in "my developer profile".
Is it possible to see the same badge linked to my user in the production instance (for ex: "naXX.salesforce.com") ?
Best Answer chosen by Julien LECLERCQ
Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Hi Julien - you can track all the badges and points that you earn in Trailhead against a production Salesforce account. For example, if you logged into Trailhead using your company production account (you'll still need a separate DE to do the challenges in), and your points and badges would be tracked under that account. It is also possible to expose all your Trailhead badges publicly via a URL. You just have to update the 'Make Trailhead Profile Public' setting in your developer.salesforce.com profile. 
However, if you want to view your Trailhead badges from within a Salesforce Production instance, that is not currently supported. Hope this clarifies. 
Sandeep

All Answers

Sandeep BhanotSandeep Bhanot
Hi Julien - you can track all the badges and points that you earn in Trailhead against a production Salesforce account. For example, if you logged into Trailhead using your company production account (you'll still need a separate DE to do the challenges in), and your points and badges would be tracked under that account. It is also possible to expose all your Trailhead badges publicly via a URL. You just have to update the 'Make Trailhead Profile Public' setting in your developer.salesforce.com profile. 
However, if you want to view your Trailhead badges from within a Salesforce Production instance, that is not currently supported. Hope this clarifies. 
Sandeep
This was selected as the best answer
Julien LECLERCQJulien LECLERCQ
Thanks Sandeep,
Yes, it is clear.
Hope that in the future we could have the ability to view our Trailhead badges from within a Salesforce Production instance...
Best Regards
Julien

Andrew SchellAndrew Schell
This would be a great addition.

This is an opportunity for organizations to encourage their Admin and Developers to continue to polish their skillset. If Developers and Administrators are encouraged to show their badges "I completed these" they will learn to practice perfect and this will have a positive impact on Salesforce retention.
Chris FarmerChris Farmer
I think this would also be a great way to encourage employees at any level to stay current on new updates and skills within Salesforce.
Kerith KahealaniKerith Kahealani
YES!  being on the opperations team and the salesforce admin, it would be great for us to be able to see what our orgs users have completed and when to make sure they are up to date, etc. and make it easier for admins/management to have access to this info from the org side.
Karen Matthews 12Karen Matthews 12
Please let us see our badges in Production!
Nancy Everest --Nancy Everest --
Yes please!