function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Justin PorterJustin Porter 

VisualForce Pages/Sites with Adobe Marketing Cloud

Hello Group!

Our site analytics group uses Adobe Marketing Cloud and they want to add tracking to a SalesForce site we currently have. For the life of me, I can't figure it out. They sent me the txt code and the link to the JavaScript file. Has anyone integrated this before and could provide some direction or help?  I've been searching everywhere and I've had little luck coming up with information. Maybe it's just too easy and I'm missing something? 

Thank you, in advance! 

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
What did they send you - and is your Site just using Visualforce pages?  If so - you'll need a developer to add that Javascript to all VF pages you want to track.
Hi Andy,

Thank you for your reply! They sent me the URL for the Jacascript s_code (http://*****/Includes/Javascript/s_code.js) as well as a code that starts with:

<!-- SiteCatalyst code version: H.14.

Copyright 1997-2007 Omniture, Inc. More info available at

http://www.omniture.com -->

<script language="JavaScript" id="omniture_code">

/* You may give each page an identifying name, server, and channel on the next lines. */

/* s.server and s.pageType set in s_code */

/* oldPageName changed below */

var oldPageName="####";		// Page Name

s.channel="Minisite";		// Site or Microsite

s.prop1="";		// User Group

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Yeah - that's code that would need to be placed on the Visualforce pages within your Site.  Do you have a developer that can assist you with this?  (otherwise this isn't TOO hard, I could walk you through it)
Andy,

Sadly, we do not have access to any developers, everything I do is self taught. If you wouldn't mind, I would really apprecaite your guidence!

Thank you again!!

Justin
Hey there Andy,

Do you still have some time to assist with this at all? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!