function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eduardo Offermann PalmaEduardo Offermann Palma 

Salesforce for Social Media Bug! Please help me!

Hi!,

I have a huge problem with the Social Media Managed Package becuase it throw the following error when try to save the Conversations.

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a08j0000003lXX0AAM; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, sf4twitter.TwitterConversationTrigger: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contactsalesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times) Class.sf4twitter.TwitterPersonAccountManager.getContactFromPersonAccountsByUserName: line 31, column 1 Trigger.sf4twitter.TwitterConversationTrigger: line 148, column 1: []

I suspect that it could be resolved setting an "External Id" on the usernames fields of Contact object.

I opened a case for this but they can not resolve it yet!

Is there a workaround for resolve this?

Thank you!
Frank Chang - OFrank Chang - O
I've got a similar issue with this managed package.  Do we know who created this app exchange product?  I inherited an org with this installed, but have no documentation or anything regarding this app.