function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Binu 8Binu 8 

import HTML + Angularjs application to SFDC

Hi Team,

I have a exsting html angularJS application. Now my need is I want to implement this application  as a new tab in SFDC.
My HTML source have no change. Is there any way to import my project folder into SFDC.
Could you please suggest an easy way to  resolve this .
SarfarajSarfaraj
If your entire html source size is below 10MB here is one near zero effort solution for you :)
  • I dont have any ready html project so I downloaded one sample from here: http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/hairstylesalon/index.html
  • Next I uploaded the entire zip file as a static resource named "hairstylesalon" in my org.
  • Then is I have created this super simple VF page,
<apex:page >
    <script type="text/javascript">
        window.top.location.href = "{!URLFOR($Resource.hairstylesalon, 'hairstylesalon/index.html')}"
    </script>
</apex:page>

In case your project size is more than 10 MB you have to split the folder to 2 or more so that each is within 10 MB size and you need to work on your project to handle this split (handle the references). This seems to me painful :( and I would recommend to go for Site.com

--Akram
SarfarajSarfaraj
I forgot to mention that there is a file named hairstylesalon.psd in the sample html that I used and it is of around 14MB. I found this file of no use and deleted it so that I can upload it in static resource.
Binu 8Binu 8
Hi akram,

My project size is 6 MB and I am usind salesforce Enterprice edition. I am getting this error when I am trying to upload 
"static resource cannot exceed 5MB". Let me know what is the problem?
SarfarajSarfaraj
Seems like I was wrong on the number. Sorry for that. Limit for static resources is 5 mb. Please check if you can reduce the size of your HTML project. Verify if there is any unused image or files that you may delete.