function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff SusichJeff Susich 

Web to Case HTML Generation for Radio Buttons

I need to generate Web-to-Case HTML in salesforce. The HTML will be added to a website that has customers fill out a form. A sample of part of the form is shown below. All the responses are done with radio buttons. I'm uncertain how to create the correct type of fields in salesforce so that the generated HTML will work correctly. 

Most of the questions have two options: "yes"or "no". Do I create a checkbox for these in salesforce, or a picklist, with the values of "Yes" and "No"?

Also, for the questions with "Yes", "No", and "Not Applicable", I am assuming my only option is a picklist. 

In this scenario I have, can salesforce natively generate the required HTML code, or will it need editing to match the format of the form, which is all radio buttons?

Website form
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Salesforce does not contain the radio button. field type so a web to case form cannot be generated with radio buttons. It is possible for a web designer to use HTML code to add a radio button to the form and submit the selected value to Salesforce by putting the Salesforce ID and Name parameters of the Salesforce field into the radio button.

You could use a picklist and translate radio button values to the values in the picklist as shown in the thread :
http://www.idocs.com/tags/forms/_INPUT_TYPE_RADIO.html
Jeff SusichJeff Susich
Thank you for the information.