function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mason StaerkelMason Staerkel 

Developer Console Log Panel Empty

I cannot get my log panel in the developer console to ever display logs. I have tried setting the Log Levels to the default values as well as all to the finest levels avaiable, but nothing ever shows up there. I have tried unchecking "Show My Current Logs Only" and verififed that "Auto-Hide Logs" is unchecked, but that is not making them appear. I have also verified that I am listed in the Monitor >> Logs >> Debug Logs as a Monitored User. I have tried this on Firefox as well as Chrome (both being as up to date as possible). Please, if anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to get these logs to appear so I can work on developing my code. I would switch exclusively to the IDE but that is slower and I would prefer to stay in the environment to keep speed up.
Mason StaerkelMason Staerkel
I would also like to mention I am able to view the logs (after about 10-15 minutes) in the Monitor >> Logs >> Debug Logs section even though it takes less than 200ms to run and the log size is never more than 8Kb for the annoyomus code I am running so the size of the log should not be a factor.