function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ray DennieRay Dennie 

Outlook stops responding suddenly

Need solution to make Outlook working fine. Recently after receiving email when I opened it Outlook suddenly stops responding, I restart Outlook but after giving command again same problem exist. I am not a technical expert I need a fast and quick solution to make Outlook PST working fine.
Best Answer chosen by Ray Dennie
Aida JolleyAida Jolley
Outlook PST file are most important and crucial file as they are repository of user mailbox data. It may be possible attachment you are trying to open is heavy file. Outlook PST has 2GB file issue as Outlook PST got corrupt when exceeds to 2GB size. Recently I also faced same issues with Outlook and after analyzing my issue I came to know my Outlook PST file has been corrupt. 
I discuss my issue with Outlook recovery expert and they suggested me to opt for Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair tool. After recommendations I used this software and get my PST file repaired. I would suggest same software for you.

All Answers

Aida JolleyAida Jolley
Outlook PST file are most important and crucial file as they are repository of user mailbox data. It may be possible attachment you are trying to open is heavy file. Outlook PST has 2GB file issue as Outlook PST got corrupt when exceeds to 2GB size. Recently I also faced same issues with Outlook and after analyzing my issue I came to know my Outlook PST file has been corrupt. 
I discuss my issue with Outlook recovery expert and they suggested me to opt for Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair tool. After recommendations I used this software and get my PST file repaired. I would suggest same software for you.
This was selected as the best answer
Ray DennieRay Dennie
It seems your solution will work for me .I would like to preview my repaired PST and do software has any free demo version? If yes then from where I get this software?
Aida JolleyAida Jolley
You can try PST Repair software demo version absolutely free of cost from their website: http://www.stellarinfo.com/outlook-pst-file-recovery.htm

Demo version would allow you to see preview of your repaired PST file. Moreover software assures for you no modifications in original data. 
Ray DennieRay Dennie
Yippee… Problem resolved. Now I would also suggest same software for every user to resolve Outlook issues.
Great tool

jamesfitz geraldjamesfitz gerald
If your PST file is damage slightly then Scanpst.exe helps to repair MS Outlook error. If PST file is highly corrupted then you need a third party utility like Outlook PST Recovery software is developed to recover corrupted PST files as well as to recover deleted data from the existing Outlook data files. Visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

boyd diorioboyd diorio
There are so many reason of corruption or damaged of PST file, to deal with this type of situation you can use http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/outlook-pst-repair-tool.html Software, this software incorporated with powerful algorithm to help you recover and repair corrupt, damages and inaccessible outlook PST file.