function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nikhil Chowdhury 20Nikhil Chowdhury 20 

Trailhead Challenge

I completed the challenges long back and was intimated through mail that I will be recieving my T-Shirt in 1 month.But, I didn't receive it yet. 
I recieved mail regarding it last in February 4,2015.
So, I wanted to know about the status.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nikhil,

Could you please share your username/email address with me at sraju @ salesforce dot com. Also share the email you have recieved so I can find out more about the same.
anand k 11anand k 11
Hi Sonam,

I have completed 15 badges in trailhead. Am i elgilble to get the t shirt ?

Thanks
Anand
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anand,

Did you get an confirmation for the same from salesforce end when yu completed the 15 badges, if yes, then I suppose you must get the tshirt.Let me know if yours is also pending to be delivered.
anand k 11anand k 11
Hi Sonam,

I didnt get any confirmation from salesforce. what was the deadline date to complete

Thanks
Anand
Nikhil Chowdhury 20Nikhil Chowdhury 20
Hi Sonam, 

I have mailed all the information you required via mail.
Hope you got it.

Regarding to your question @Anand, I guess the deadline was February 2015 within which you were required to complete 5 badges.

Thanks 
Nikhil
Ninette Jonson 11Ninette Jonson 11
I also took a trailhead challenge which required completing 2 badges before the deadline and receive a T-shirt. I never received my T-shirt and have not heard back from anyone on the status...I cannot  seem to find the email that was sent to me months ago confirming my shipping address. I just had my passwrod reset because I couldnt remember it and my badges are gone from my account! Please help!
Ninette Jonson 11Ninette Jonson 11
Hello I found the email that was sent to me in regards to the challenge...

Hi Lauren,

I have updated my shipping address twice now. Can you please confirm this will be shipped now?

Thanks,

Ninette Jonson, MBA
Salesforce Administrator

Apollo Education Group, Inc. | Apollo Professional Sales

4025 S. Riverpoint Parkway  | Mail stop: CF-K912 |  Phoenix, AZ 85040
direct 602-284-0326 | email Ninette.Jonson@apollo.edu |  web apollo.edu

Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:53 AM
To: Ninette Jonson
Subject: Problem shipping your Trailhead t-shirt prize

Hi Ninette,

I'm following up on your t-shirt prize from the recent Trailhead contest.  Sorry for the delay in receiving your well-deserved shirt!

Our fulfillment vendor is having trouble processing your order due to a problem with your mailing address or phone number.

Please review the following details.  If any changes are needed, click the link below to make updates.

*all fields are required*

Name: Ninette Jonson
Street Address: 
City: Phoenix
State/Province: 
Zip/Postal: 
Phone: 

T-shirt size: Medium

I need to update my shipping details

No changes needed, just ship that shirt already

Apologies if you've already submitted this information. We just fixed a bug that could have impacted your previous updates.

Once you confirm this info, your shirt will be on its way! (please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping)

Best,
Lauren Grau
Developer Programs Manager

AmitJindalAmitJindal
I got 2 T-shirts, both oversized.. Anybody where to update T-shirt size for the same.