function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Margo Schwartz-NewtonMargo Schwartz-Newton 

When you complete a challenge, where do your points show up? I wasn't logged in on the tutorial trailhead site but was logged into my DE org, of course, when I completed the challenge.

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Just login and and click on you profile after that you can see Trailhead then below screen will come. Where you can see your points
User-added image

Please let us know if this will help you.

Thanks - I can see all this, but not the points. Are points earned only if you connect to your dev org from the challenge page? I'm not able to do that. I had been getting an error saying the session timed out, but not I'm not even getting the opportunity to login, even after refreshing the page. Thoughts?
If i am not wrong then you are already login on developer community with your user Name and password.
Please click on your name. Then below screen will come.
User-added image

Then click one Edit AND GO TO SETTING
User-added image

Then click on show Tralihead on my public profile. Then you can see point without login

Please let us know if this will help you

Thanks for the input. I think there was something going on with the site - every time I logged in, refreshed the page, or even acquired a new dev org, the interface was slightly different. I'm in now with my original org login - and accumulating points. Thanks!
The truth is, I think there was something going on in the back end - every time I went to the page in question, there was a slightly different interface, then eventually everything worked. Do you want me to post this?
Aways try to use below URL for same. This will give you same inferface evey time.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead