function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tyson (SGS)Tyson (SGS) 

Create a Guest Administrator - Cannot Find Profile

Stuck on "Create a Guest Administrator." Any way I try to create the user, I do not see the Salesforce Administrator item in my Profile dropdown of the New User screen, nor do I see the "Salesforce" item in the User License dropdown. I can see Salesforce Administrator under "Profiles."

Appreciate any help, thanks.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post. I hope that will help you
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B2x6IAC

Every developer edition org should have two salesforce licenses and both of them can have the System Administrator profile. I just tried that with mine and it worked.

Please let us know if this will help you

Thanks,
Amit Chaudhary
Tyson (SGS)Tyson (SGS)
Thanks Amit. Didn't find that post but I did follow all those steps and still don't see the Salesforce license in my dropdown. However, strangely it does appear in the user I previously created for a previous exercise. So I used that user for this exercise and completed it. Still not sure what's going on with my second user, but can defer that for now. Thanks again.
1) First check all admin user in your org
2) Then deactivate the other admin user
3) Then try to create new user. You will able to see Salesforce license in drop down.

Please let us know if this will help ypu

Tetyana LuschukTetyana Luschuk
The thing with previously created user, like Tyson described, worked. Challenge competed in Trailhead, but to know what was the reason - would be good. Maybe someone can explain, will be thankful for that. 
In developer org you can create only 2 or 3 user that is why.