function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashok S 7Ashok S 7 

how can solve this requirements

Hai Guys.
You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition environment and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to always clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and modify the dashboard directly).Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition.
Refresh the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder at least once.
In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source.
please tell me how to slove above requirments . tell me simple way

KaranrajKaranraj
Ashok - Challenge requirement is pretty straight forward, all you have to do is install the package in your developer edition - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000004gHhLEAU and follow the steps mentioned in the challenge
Ashok S 7Ashok S 7
hai guys
this is follwoing error while i am creating report
you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
and the requirment is
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

please help me  any one

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post for same issue with screen shot. I hope that will help you.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BIZEIA4
Your report should be like below:-

User-added image

Please let us know if this will help you

Thanks
Amit Chaudhary
Hans Robbers 6Hans Robbers 6
Hi

Everytime i push the button get it now the system tells me i have insufficent priveleges. Des anyone have a clue how too sort this?

thanks Hans