function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sandeep.sainisandeep.saini 

Error while creating or editing managed page layout

Hello,
   I have an managed package org where I create managed package. Now I am editing one of the object's layout. but receiving following error-
Record deleted
The record you attempted to access has been deleted. The user who deleted this record may be able to recover it from the Recycle Bin. Deleted data is stored in the Recycle Bin for 15 days. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Can anyone help me that why this is happening. I am not even able to create new layout for the same object. And this is happenning for only one particular object. Thanks! 
Best Answer chosen by sandeep.saini
My issue get resolved when Í created another release version of managed package. Thanks!

All Answers

SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
The page layout you are trying to edit, did you create that layout? Also, can you share a screehsshot of the error and exact steps to get to this error.
Yes I created that layout. Steps to get this error-
Simply go to object. Let's Say Application. Then click on edit of its layout(only one layout there).

User-added image
My issue get resolved when Í created another release version of managed package. Thanks!
This was selected as the best answer
AkiTAkiT
This is a weird bug. Experiencing the same when trying to edit layout of custom object that is part of Managed Package. I had deleted a Custom Button that is part of the Managed Package, after first removing the button from layout. Only option was to undelete the Custom Button via Package - View Deleted Components.