function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajesh NRajesh N 

Deployment Issue ​Cannot find a user that matches any of the following usernames:

Hi,

Iam trying to deploy Assignment rules through changesets with one component. Got the below issue.

"Cannot find a user that matches any of the following usernames: jrosmafmichweber@xx.xxx.xxx, michweber@xx.xxx.xxx, michweber@xx.xxx.xxx; remove the user from the component being deployed or create a matching user in the destination organization"

I search for these users in both the environments. Infact there is no user with these usernames in both the environments.
Any inputs about these.

Regards
Rajesh

Best Answer chosen by Rajesh N
Apoorv Saxena 4Apoorv Saxena 4

Hi Rajesh,

I am not sure about this, but I guess someone might have changed the username after creating the assignment rule.

But assigning the users which are present in both your org will surely resolve this issue.

Please, let me know if this helps...!!

Thanks,

Apoorv

All Answers

Himanshu ParasharHimanshu Parashar
Hi Rajesh,

Are you deploying any approval process or email alert ?

Thanks,
Himanshu

Hi Rajesh,

I think your assignment rule is assigning some task to the following Users, and when you are deploying to production, the following users could not be found, Thus the error.

I guess you could create these user in your production org or you can modify your assignment rule to assign to those users who are present both in your sandbox as well as your production org.

Please, let me know if this helps..!!

Thanks,

Apoorv

Rajesh NRajesh N
Hi saxena,

Thanks for your response.
I checked in both the environments, but couldn't even found those users with these usernames. Not sure from where these users are popping it up.
Any idea on this.

I will create these users and check.

Regards
Rajesh

Rajesh NRajesh N
Hi Himanshu Parashar,

Thanks for you response. Iam trying to deploy Assignment rules. 

Regards
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

I am not sure about this, but I guess someone might have changed the username after creating the assignment rule.

But assigning the users which are present in both your org will surely resolve this issue.

Please, let me know if this helps...!!

Thanks,

Apoorv

This was selected as the best answer
KiranMKiranM

Hi Everyone,

I have a similar situation. A couple of new users that are on the prod environment are not available on sandbox since they joined recently ( after the last sandbox refresh) We are building Lead assignment rules on sandbox, those two users have been manually created again so we can assign a rule to them.

Now my question is Although usernames are same, since the userids in production and sandbox won't match for the new users will I run into this same deployment error that Rajesh had? 

If yes how can it be resolved? Appreciate your help!

Thanks!