function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gunther Roskams 20Gunther Roskams 20 

Build a Conference Management App creating apex triggers

HI, i've a problem to complete the "Build a Conference Management App", pat Creating Apex triggers. All steps are completed, functionaltiy works as it should be, but receives this error.

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, The speaker is allready booked at that time: [] 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

What I'm doing wrong ?
Best Answer chosen by Gunther Roskams 20
Mohith Kumar ShrivastavaMohith Kumar Shrivastava
I would recommend to do from scrath and see if you have not missed any previous step documented .I dont get any errors and passed this .Hence think you are missing something

All Answers

You may try deleting all data you have created and also try switching off validation on that object to see if it passes

All data deleted, no solution...Still the same error :( If i deactivate the trigger, the system cannot find the trigger and mentions a fault (what's normal behaviour, I think :))
I would recommend to do from scrath and see if you have not missed any previous step documented .I dont get any errors and passed this .Hence think you are missing something
This was selected as the best answer
I copied and pasted the 2 triggers again, now it's ok.
Thanks for help
Mike QuillMike Quill
There's a typo in the the error message. It must read 'The speaker is already booked at that time'