function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitin tronixdevNitin tronixdev 

Not Seeing All Tabs In Salesforce1 App

All tabs that are available in web version , is not available in salesforce1 app...
how can i make that tabs available in salesforce1 app too ?
KaranrajKaranraj
Nitin - Tabs in Salesforce1 mobile are displayed when that particular object is recently accessed. By default it won't bring all the tabs in your salesforce1 menu.

Smart Search Items—Represents a set of recently searched-for objects. Determines the content in the Recent section of the menu. Only searches done in the full Salesforce site influence the objects in this element, and only searchable objects display in the Recent section. If users pin objects on the Search Results screen in the full Salesforce site, those objects will stick to the top of the Recent section.

Thanks,
Karan

Unable to find objects while searching from salesforce1...
Will you please give proper way of searching through salesforce1 app??
KaranrajKaranraj
Search your record in the salesforce global search and pin the object which you want to access in Salesforce1 mobile app. Now the pinned tab will be included in Salesforce1 mobile app. Refer the number 2 in the below image to pin the tab in global search

User-added image
I m still unable to  find objects...
for ex. i have an object named Attendance i want to seach it out , but i got no result found message
Please any one reponsd to this question its urgent
KaranrajKaranraj
Nitin - In global search you have to search Attendance object record, not with the object name. Then pin the Object as shown in the below picture.
In the below sample, I have search with the text 'sample' in the global search which will show the records from the different object which contains 'sample' text in it, then you have an option to pin the object in the left hand side menu. Similarly search any record from the Attendance object, then pin it in the left hand side menu. Then log in to your salesforce1 mobile to view your attendance object. 

User-added image
Hello Sir,

Is there any other way to pin objects...
As i m searching for my records some are being searched and some are not.
for ex. when i search for "duster"  i should return me a record in inventory object , but its not happening , instead of this i am geeting no result found message.

so , to do this is there any other , or i m searching in wrong way...