function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lori WitzelLori Witzel 

EMC is looking for a Senior Development Engineer for Salesforce

Hi all - I'm a Salesforce MVP (definitely not a developer) hand just heard my colleagues at EMC are looking for a senior-level Salesforce developer. The person can be remote - the listing itself is for either Utah (US) or Cork (Ireland). If you know someone who'd be a great fit, please email me at lori.witzel@spanning.com, or connect with me in the Salesforce Success Community. (Sorry, no recruiters, please.)

I have the complete job description, but some key skills sought are:
  • Demonstrated technical leadership in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
  • Experience with designing and architecting Salesforce.com and web applications.
  • Able to comfortably apply and recognize design patterns, design constructs and in making architectural decisions.
  • Experience with Agile development methodologies; especially Scrum.
  • Ability to mentor and coach others.
  • Sharp, analytical, highly motivated
  • Excellent leadership and communication skills
  • Comfortable presenting to executive staff or principal engineers and advocating for the right outcome.
  • 3 years plus experience as a software development engineer.
  • Salesforce 201 certification required. 2 years working experience using Salesforce and Force.com.
Desired:
  • Strong knowledge of JavaScript, HTML5, CSS and SQL.
  • Familiar with device responsive technologies (Bootstrap, AngularJS).
  • Salesforce Advanced or Developer certification.
Lori WitzelLori Witzel
For those who took a look at this earlier, EMC now has a link to the actual job posting here: http://jobs.emc.com/ie/dublin/software-engineering/jobid8181452-senior-software-engineer-jobs