function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Olivia Heidrick 5Olivia Heidrick 5 

Reputation Leaderboard Filter

I have been searching for an answer for this and can't seem to find one. 

Is there a way to exlude internal users for the reputation point system so that they never show up in the leaderboard?  We are testing out the Napili template and some of our stakeholders have asked this question.  The community is not published yet, still in preview and inactive status.  Are internal users appearing because we don't have any external users yet?  
NagaNaga (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Olivia,

The list of users is automatically populated based on reputation points earned by members in the community. Be it an external or an internal user, they are populated based on th epoints they earn.I dont think we can exclude internal users out of it unless you create a custom field for their profile and pull up a report based on that field.Please check if its possible.

Yes Olivia, internal users are appearing because we still dont have external users using the community yet.

Best Regards
Naga Kiran

Olivia Heidrick 5Olivia Heidrick 5
Thanks for the response Naga.  If I create a report of those internal users, how do I use that to exclude them from the leaderboard? 
Madeline BroadbentMadeline Broadbent
Hi Olivia,

This is fixed in Summer '16. See release notes: https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer16/release-notes/rn_networks_exclude_internals_from_leader_board.htm