function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suresh Kumar 34Suresh Kumar 34 

Approval process on Oppurtunity

Hi All,

I created an approval process for an oppurtunity if an amount> 50000 and Oppurtunity owner equal to suresh kumar  and assign to user, and i activated tje approval process but its not working.

please help me to achieve this approval process.

Thank you,
Suresh Kumar.
Chandra Sekhar CH N VChandra Sekhar CH N V
Hi Suresh,

Which part of approval process is not working? Is it not going through the flow once you submitted the record for approval?

Please elaborate the issue you are facing.
when i am saving or editing the record its not going for approval and record also not locking its remains same like before....
Hi Suresh,

I just created one simple approval process with the same conditions and on submitting the record for approval i am able to see the record getting into the approval process flow. 

Please send if possible screenshots of how you have configured you approval process.
Approval processUser-added imageUser-added image
here i attached the screen shots how i configured 
Hi Suresh, there are no Initial submission actions ? Probably that is the reason it is not going into the flow. Try adding an email alert and let me know if it works. Also, ensure opportunity owner on the record also is same as 'Suresh Kumar'.
Is not working  sekhar can u please do it my org ? i will provide my credentials
Just sent it, later you can delete the post which contains your ID and password.
ok sekhar...here are my credentials..
id : suresh.boddapu@salesforce.com
wd: milky@2629 
Hi Suresh, the problem is with the 'Next Automated Approver Determined By' section wheer you are using a custom field called 'suresh_kumar__c' and it is null for your user record.  Hence, it is not going through the flow. Ensure it is not null and it should work.