function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ItsJustCode2ItsJustCode2 

3 How do you create a C# webservice to pull data from multiple orgs of Salesforce using rest?

I'm new to C# webservices, so I need some help.  I will give kudos for all help provided.  What I need to do basically is connect via a C# webservice from a primary subscriber type org of salesforce to multiple other orgs of Salesforce at least for the first phase (later to systems other than Salesforce will need this type or Publiser and subscriber relationship).  I need the ability to transform and map the fields coming into the Salesforce via C# webservice and then insert the Lead into the subscribing org of Salesforce.  I would like to use a REST or REST BULK connection because I don't know how many leads will be transfered from org to org given an certain time period.

So I need to know how to create a simple C# web service that will search in a foreign org of Salesforce for a lead for example named "Chuck", make sure via a custom field in the subscriber org via a foreign key (supplied by the publisher org to prevent duplicates) and insert just the newly published and scrubbed lead and basic native required lead fields into the subscribing org of Salesforce.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.  Please help me. Steve J