function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khanh huynh 4khanh huynh 4 

Please help me about uploading package problem

I just uploaded my new package to share with my colleague but I got this error: 
error Upload Failed An unexpected error occurred when uploading your package. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 1985577040-57745 (1987288692)
Please help me about this, how can I fix it? Thanks!
JeeTJeeT
Hi,
It seems that there are some problem while uploading the package,
there might be some test-code coverage less than 75% which may cause fail whicle packaging,
let me know if you have some other concerns
Julius GaismayerJulius Gaismayer
Hi there,
I'm having the same problem uploading a package from my sandbox. For every apex class there is a test class included in the package, which results in close to 100% coverage. Any other ideas on that?
Thanks,
Julius
JeeTJeeT
Hi Julius, I am forwarding a salesforce packaging instruction link (*Creating and Uploading a Managed Package*) from ISV Guide: *https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.packagingGuide.meta/packagingGuide/packaging_uploading.htm * Kindly follow though each steps of instructions and sub-links; to make sure your packaging steps. Hope you are following the same. * Prasannajeet*
Julius GaismayerJulius Gaismayer
Hi Prasannajeet,
thanks for the documentation. I've uploaded plenty packages in the past, so I'm typically familiar with the procedure described in the guide. Though this time I'm receiving the above mentioned message... Any other hint what I should check out?
khanh huynh 4khanh huynh 4
Hi Julius,
I created new developer account and then re-created and upload the same package again, the problem is gone! I don't know what happened with my old account.