function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MarcosMarcos 

Getting Started with Lightning Experience

The challenge can not be done, tried both safari and chrome and answers can not selected.
romschnromschn
I was able to successfully complete the challenge for "Getting Started with Lightning Experience" on trailhead just now using Chrome browser.
Maneesh Mittal 8Maneesh Mittal 8
I am having a problem with the challenge too. When I try to connect my developer org for the challenge, it fails with an error (See below):

User-added image

Is there a setting I am supposed to do to fix this isuse? Please advise.
romschnromschn
Which challenge you are trying to complete? For the one mentioned in this thread, it only requires answering to the questions and does not require to do any excercise on the developer org. Although, even if you are doing any other challenge which requires playing with the developer org platform, you should try login to the developer account from the link/option given to connect under the challenge section. 

Hope this helps.
It fails on the second step: "Creating Components" for me.
I did use the link/optin given in the challenge and still have issues.
romschnromschn
Kindly provide the details about which specific trail and which module of it.
I am trying the trail: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/trail/lex_dev, module 5 --> Lightning Components --> Creating Components
Ramesh, I tried by closing all sessions, and it just worked. So I am good to proceed now. :)
romschnromschn
Glad to know that it worked for you :) Have a happy learning experience ahead...
MarcosMarcos
it is working for me now, thanks