function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan WilsonRyan Wilson 

Building a Conference Management App code error

Path
Building a Conference Management App -> Creating Apex Triggers module -> Step 1: Create a Trigger that Sends Confirmation Emails -> Step 3

Issue
The provided code sample contains an extra curly bracket on line 35. This should be removed. The Force.com Developer Console indicates a problem on this line and will not allow the trigger to be saved until the issue is resolved.
Ryan WilsonRyan Wilson
Another issue.

Path
Build a Conference Management App -> Creating Apex Triggers -> Step 2: Create a Trigger that Rejects Double Bookings -> Step 3

Issues
Line 4: list declared without type. List<Id> speakerIds = new List(); should instead read List<Id> speakerIds = new List<Id>();

Line 10: the single forward-slash at end of the line should be removed.
Neetu_BansalNeetu_Bansal
Hi Ryan,

Can you please paste your code, after that I'll be able to help. As with the error it specified, there is some syntax error and which can be solved only after having a look.

Thanks,
Neetu
Ryan WilsonRyan Wilson
Neetu,

Thank you for your reply and your offer of assistance. It is much appreciated. However, I’m not requesting assistance directly but instead reporting issues found with Trailhead courses. I would like to make those working on Trailhead aware of the issues I found so that they can be evaluated and corrected if needed.

Thanks again,

Ryan