function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Toni  MillerToni Miller 

Challenge not yet complete

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An object with the API name Campsite_Reservation__c does not exist I have tired all the things previously posted. Any Ideas?
Best Answer chosen by Toni Miller
William TranWilliam Tran
Change Campsite_reservations__c  to Campsite_reservation__c.

That is, remove the plurals.

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer. 
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you. 

Thanks

Thx

All Answers

Anirudh SinghAnirudh Singh
Hi Toni,

Please can you elaborate your question? It is not clear what do you need here.

Thanks and Regards,
Anirudh Singh
Shyama B SShyama B S
Hi Toni, 
Did you check if the API name of the object is exactly the same as in the question?
This is how mine looks:
User-added image

It worked.

Thanks,
Shyama
Toni  MillerToni Miller
I am sorry should have been more clear. Yea I have check API that is correct. Also I have checked security settings all admin is visible. I will posat a pic.
Toni  MillerToni Miller
User-added image
William TranWilliam Tran
Change Campsite_reservations__c  to Campsite_reservation__c.

That is, remove the plurals.

As a common practice, if your question is answered, please choose 1 best answer. 
But you can give every answer a thumb up if that answer is helpful to you. 

Thanks

Thx
This was selected as the best answer
Anirudh SinghAnirudh Singh
Hi Toni,

As per your API Name, please use Campsite_Reservations__c in the code, this is the API Name present in your object, instead of what you are currently using Campsite_Reservation__c.

Please let me know if this helps.
If yes, please mark the question as Solved.

Thanks and Regards,
Anirudh Singh
Toni  MillerToni Miller
Thank you! it is so easy to over see something. 
Jenny RamirezJenny Ramirez
I'm experiencing the same thing.  Am I missing something? The instructions are the following:  Create an object with the Label 'Campsite Reservation' and Object Name of 'Campsite_Reservation'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite_Reservation__c'.

API Name

Shyama B SShyama B S
Hi Jenny,
The API name should be Campsite_Reservation__c. For that you need to edit and make sure the names are as below:
Singular label: Campsite Reservation
Plural label: Campsite Reservation
Object name: Campsite_Reservation
API name: Campsite_Reservation__c
Thanks
Jenny RamirezJenny Ramirez
Ah! Perfect! Thanks for the tip Shyama
Jerod FoosJerod Foos
I know this post is a year old, but I am having the same problem. I have deleted and recreated the challenge and made sure that ALL the FLS settings were on and I have checked all the API names and they are correct. Any advice?User-added image
J WJ W
I had the same issue with the very same error. I figured it out!

You have to click "Launch your hands-on Org" before you start the challenge. Then must be in the "Trailhead Playground". Once I did that I noticed the objects I'd been re-creating in frustration under "Fundraising" were not in the Trailhead Playground. The first time I checked in the Trailhead Playground I got an error with a red bar and and X without any text. I clicked it again and the 500 points were all mine. Now it's time for some coffee.

Best of luck!